Sunday 27 March 2011

Oh FFS, this wasn't supposed to happen!!



I was all set for my cash jaunt, I had emailed Betmost poker on the iPoker network and told them to sort out my account. I used to play a lot of tournaments on there and did quite well but when my credit card expired the shitty site wouldn't let me add a new card and so I couldn't deposit. I emailed them about it at the time and they never got back to me, so I thought I would play elsewhere if that's how they treat their punters! I was on a very good rakeback deal though, and entry to some nice freerolls each month so I have decided to go back now that I am going to be playing cash as the high rakeback should come in useful.

They got back to me, they are going to sort it apparently. I was bored waiting for them to sort it though, so I deposited $11 on Full Tilt to play a couple of SNG's (I just can't help myself). Anyway, 5 45 player SNG's later and I've had a 1st and a 2nd and turned my $11 into $116



The cash poker will have to wait, I have to keep playing these until they flick the doomswitch now.

Laters

No comments: