Friday 14 October 2011

I want to be a Multi Table grinder

I want to make money from playing lots of poker tournaments over the internet. I have the game, I think. I make some bad decisions but you can't get them all right. What I need to do is start playing at around 5 or 6pm and start registering for the $5 and $10 games, and get a few on the go. My game is not that complicated that this should be a huge burden on me, at the moment I am just lazy. I would rather play 1 table and bang out the music and get pissed, or do something like champ manager or angry birds on my phone on the side. I guess to summise, I need to get more professional. I can manage 4 tables, I should do this regularly when I am not working (which is quite a lot recently). I just need to crack on really. I have gotten into so many great positions recently, only to lose a huge pot with the best hand and get sucked out on. My game is there, I just need to up the volume to reduce the variance. I also need to stop playing the 6 player turbo's!!!! I am shite at them...

I have a question, for anyone who may be reading. You (me) raise in lateish position, and the SB says 'I've had enough, cya later guys' and goes all in. You call and the wanker bastard bitch shows AK, is this cheating? This is a hypothetical situation of course...................

1 comment:

RP1973 said...

mmmmmm, no not cheating, i guess its the online equivalent of speech play in a live game.

As for multi tabling from what i seen of your results i guess you could crush smll stakes mtt's, just deposit on a few sites, like ipoker,party and maybe 888, stagger your starting times, so there not all hitting the crucial stage at the same time, maybe even try the 180's on stars for a start, gl with your grind, i'm sure you'll do well