Wednesday 19 October 2011

Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

I have a really depressing post written down on my word processor but I feel in a lighter mood now than I did earlier. Poker hadn't been going good (too much tinkering with my game after a couple of none cashes, when there was nothing wrong with my game) and life in general isn't great with work drying up and probably going to have to look for another job. There are plenty worse off though, I shouldn't be all doom and gloom all the time. I am striving to get fit and lose a bit of weight (about a stone hopefully) and I feel better for going to the gym, even though I haven't lost anything yet I feel much fitter. I also seem to have got my game back together in the 6 player turbo's, turning $5.50 into $52.50 single tabling $5.50 games, just concentrating on playing well, probably around 8 to 10 games or so in total. At the end of the day I don't need to multi table these if I can consistently win in them, for example if I had been playing the $22 games and had the same win rate I would have won $200 today. I would be delighted with this, or even half of it per day!! Looking back to a couple of posts back I wrote how I should stop playing these games because I am rubbish at them, but seriously, they should be beatable if you can play consistently solid poker. I realise this now, stop moaning and get on with it John FFS!

I'll leave you with this lovely song. Positive mental attitude!

No comments: