Monday 31 October 2011

Just when you need to run good...

Still playing when I can really, and still having lots of deep runs. I have had 1 final table since my last post, but had to leave the game because I had agreed to go and meet someone at a certain time which was kinda frustrating. I know you shouldn't start a game if you are not going to be able to finish it, but it just went on foreverrrrr, I am sure an hour passed at the final table and nobody got eliminated... think I finished 6th or 7th.

Anyway, I just had another deep run finishing 51st/1239 running my measly AA into Q8, I should know better to play such poor hands and of course he flopped trip 8's and I was gone. Serves me right, I shall fold it pre flop in future.

I shall keep persevering anyway, I think my best chances are on ipoker with the smaller fields. I can definately sense a big cash coming!

Laters

No comments: