Tuesday 25 October 2011

Wasting my time

I am not wasting my time playing poker, hell no! I am wasting my time playing poker incredibly badly. People are making a killing playing the tournaments on iPoker, I just looked up a couple on sharkscope that I had seen on my tables, one had $40k profit from around 4000 games, another had $16k profit from a measly 300 MTT's. There is no reason that cannot be me, absolutely none at all. All I need to do is sort out my endgame as it continuously lets me down. I have just bubbled two MTT's after getting myself in great positions once again with solid aggressive poker. It is a recurring theme finishing just short of the money, or minimum cashing and I know myself that I am playing badly. I fritter away my chips, play too many pots out of position, get my chips in bad too often, etc, etc. I just don't know what I am doing in the latter stages these days, I've forgotten everything I ever knew. So it is time to sort it out and get studying instead of being lazy, I am wasting a great opportunity of a substantial second income. Dan Harrington's books seem as good a place to start as any...

No comments: